McLennan Manor II
8839 McLennan Ave Northridge CA 91324
McLennan Manor II is a senior residential care home located in the small neighborhood of Northridge, CA and in Los Angeles County. Northridge is a small town that is located inside of Los Angeles, situated in the San Fernando Valley. The city is also home to the famous California State University Normandy. The group home setting itself is within a short walk to many dining, shopping and attraction options. The close proximity to the local attractions and the short drive to the large city of Los Angeles makes Northridge a wonderful place to call home.
McLennan Manor II values the safety and care of its seniors. Our staff, who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week are dedicated to meet every need of our residents. We strive to provide a safe environment, while ensuring independence is kept. Our community is local to a hospital, and a licensed nurse is available on-call.
In addition to the great location and the caring, available staff members, McLennan Manor II offers the following comforting amenities:
- Transportation available to local personal and medical appointments
- Indoor common areas available, great for entertaining and interacting with other residents
- Regularly planned off-site activities available
- Semi-private and private furnished rooms available
McLennan Manor II would like to invite you to join us here at home, offering you the necessary care, compassion and assistance that will allow you to remain independent for as long as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.