150 North Shore Drive Coldwater MI 49036
Our private outdoor courtyard is full activity during nice weather, residents enjoy relaxing in the shade, bird watching, wandering the meandering paths and gardening among our flower beds.
Indoor activities include exercise classes, games, crafts, and a computer room. Friends can settle into our overstuffed chairs for a fireside chat or a quiet game of chess. Sports fans can cheer on their favorite team in our large TV lounge. You can retreat to the library with a good book or be pampered in our beauty salon.
We offer transportation to off-site activities including shopping, picnics in the park, movie theatres and restaurants.
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments include:
- Cable and phone hookups
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
- Walk in shower with built in safety features
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample space for wheelchairs and walkers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Large closets and storage spaces
Relatives and residents alike love our compassionate staff who are able to help with medication needs, daily activities and care for chronic conditions. Our full time Registered Nurse is always available and we can accommodate respite or transitional stays as well as urgent placement needs. We have a registered dietician who plans meals designed for the nutritional needs of seniors.
Pricing at Masonville Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Masonville Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Masonville Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.