Marquis Gardens Place
660 Cherry Tree Lane Uniontown PA 15401
Our full time Registered Nurse and our dedicated staff are able to provide care for many different needs. Our care services include:
- Individual care plans
- Respite care for individuals recovering from surgery or illness
- Short term stays for caregivers who need a break
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
- Coordination of care with 3rd party providers, including home health care and hospice services
- One mile from Uniontown Hospital
- Rehabilitation services offered
We offer a variety of activities; resident favorites include bingo, social hours and church services. Individualized exercise classes and yoga classes are provided in our fitness room. Uniontown Mall is one mile away and residents enjoy going there for shopping, visiting restaurants and enjoying a movie at the theatre.
Our community provides three meals daily in our restaurant style dining room and alternate meals as well as snacks are always available. We have lounges for relaxing, a computer area for internet use, an activity room for socialization and crafts and an on-site beauty and barber salon.
Pricing at Marquis Gardens Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Marquis Gardens Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Marquis Gardens Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.