130 164th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98008
Marica's AFH, in Bellevue, WA, is a senior care home that serves King County. Located just off of Weowna Park in a quiet, suburban community, residents can experience unparalleled levels of safety. Just a short walk east you'll find Lake Sammamish, which is a haven for fishing, swimming, and boating. The home is situated near ample open space and walking paths, so residents can stay healthy, while exploring the surrounding areas.
At Marica's, each staff member is carefully chosen from a sea of applicants to ensure that only the best and brightest are hired. Staff members are expected to have ample experience as caregivers, as well as be fully credentialed, so residents can know they are always in qualified hands. Boasting a small, group home setting, staff members have the opportunity to develop a personal relationship with every resident, and soon familiarity and kinship develop.
At Marica's, residents can enjoy amenities such as:
- Specialized care for people with diabetes, heart problems, memory disorders, and incontinence
- Veteran's benefits and long term care insurance accepted
- Indoor and outdoor common areas with organized activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Prepared meals that can accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free people
- Transportation can be organized upon request to neighboring cities or to visit family
With just six beds available, Marica's keeps its home small in order to provide customized care to each and every resident. Residence can maintain their current lifestyle and independence, while having their primary needs taken care of by qualified staff members.
Pricing at Marica's AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Marica's AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Marica's AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.