Marchand Manor Home For Adults
131 Main St Route 10 Sharon Springs NY 13459
Marchand Manor Home For Adults is a quiet, comfortable assisted living community in Sharon Springs, NY. Located in beautiful upstate New York, residents can enjoy spacious property and beautiful wooded areas perfect for inner peace and relaxation. Ideal for those in need of a reprieve from the big city, residents and their families alike will love the serene, scenic setting of Sharon Springs.
Built on principles of integrity, respect, and support, Marchand Manor Home For Adults offers a dynamic community for seniors seeking a comfortable, family-style environment. Staffed by compassionate professionals who believe in individualized support customized to every resident's personal needs, seniors will always have access to everything necessary to live a fulfilling life. Offering all of the comforts of home in a private residence, seniors can find the perfect balance between activity and relaxation designed to maintain overall well-being.
In addition to creating a strong community atmosphere, Marchand Manor Home For Adults provides activities and amenities in order to keep all residents physically and mentally stimulated, including:
- Private rooms and suites available with select utilities included
- Pets permitted as per community rules and guidelines
- Complimentary transportation to off site appointments and activities
- Professionally maintained grounds with outdoor spaces
- Activities coordinated on-site, including fitness and social gatherings
- Three meals served per day, including access to snacks
In order to ensure residents enjoy an enriching experience, the Marchand Manor Home For Adults community is committed to providing everything necessary for a high quality of life. Residents and their families will feel right at home with everything we have to offer.
Pricing at Marchand Manor Home For Adults
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Marchand Manor Home For Adults
Senior Housing Types Provided at Marchand Manor Home For Adults
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.