13 Church Street Seaforth ON N0K1W0
Maplewood Manor is an assisted living community located in the beautiful historic town of Seaforth, Ontario. If you are looking for a place that feels like home, then you will not be disappointed with Maplewood Manor.
Seaforth is a small town, with caring residents and a wonderful history. Take a stroll down Main St. to see the Victorian style buildings in what is a Provincially Designated Heritage Conservation District. Visit one of the local businesses, get to know the people, and enjoy the nature that fills and surrounds the town.
At your apartment in Maplewood Manor there is lots to do and you will have access to our cheerful and dedicated staff at any time of the day or night. We also encourage you to take advantage of our many amenities, which include:
- A variety of different activities, run onsite and off
- Beautiful and bright indoor common areas to visit with family and friends
- Outdoor common spaces in our well maintained grounds
- Three delicious and healthy meals per day, plus regular snacks
- A weekly beauty salon and barber shop
- Various trips and outings
We are proud of our community here at Maplewood Manor, and we hope you will join us for a comfortable and secure place to call home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.