Maple Cottage AFH
31904 42nd Ave SW Federal Way WA 98023
Maple Cottage AFH is a residential care home located in the city of Federal Way, Washington, which is in King County. Federal Way is nestled along the Puget Sound shores, and is known for its logging industry. It has experienced significant growth over the last ten years, offering fun and exploration with plenty of parks and hiking trails, as well as lakefront commons, playgrounds and family friendly beaches. The temperatures are warm in summer, but never too hot, being classified as having a Mediterranean climate. The pleasant weather and many outdoor recreational spots make Federal Way a wonderful place to live.
Offering exceptional memory care services and personalized attention in a friendly group home setting, Maple Cottage AFH is an ideal place for your loved ones to retire. Our community is active and healthy, and we encourage participation and interaction so that our seniors maintain a high quality, well-balanced lifestyle. The staff are dedicated and committed to offering the highest level of care, whilst ensuring that our residents retain their dignity and privacy.
Maple Cottage AFH offers numerous amenities and activities to enhance every resident's way of life, including:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and showers
- Pet friendly accommodations for both dogs and cats
- Nutritious meals are provided with Kosher and vegetarian options
- Beautician services are available at Maple Cottage AFH
- There are devotional services off-site
- Various activities and outings are organized
- Comfortable living rooms for reading, relaxing and socializing
- Secure garden for walks and outdoor enjoyment
Expect to find fun, freedom and relaxation at Maple Cottage AFH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.