Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
945 West Dr Laurel MS 39440
Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living is a quaint, idyllic assisted living community in heart of Pinellas Park, FL. Set on Florida's beautiful gulf coast in a small town outside of Tampa, residents can enjoy the beach all year round, creating a perfect place for friends and family to visit, whether for an afternoon or a week-long reprieve from daily life.
Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living is dedicated to providing high quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment. Our team believes in individualized attention and kindness, creating a community of seniors that dedicated to a healthy, well-rounded lifestyle. Our philosophy is centered on the principles of innovative senior care in order to lead a fulfilling life, which is why we are happy to provide a clean, stable place for our residents to call home.
In addition to providing a strong, supportive community, our team also endeavors to promote physical health and happiness, providing activities and amenities that include:
- Choice between studio and one-bedroom apartments in 14 different floor plans
- Three meals per day plus two snacks
- Active social, educational, and cultural programs for community members organized by our on site program director
- Private kitchenettes and bathrooms in all units
- Two private tree-shaded courtyards for relaxing outdoors
- Transportation to appointments and leisure activities in town
- All utilities included, besides telephone and cable
Staying involved and active as a senior doesn't have to be a challenge. Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living is a dynamic community in an idyllic Florida setting that provides everything residents and their families need to stay happy and healthy.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.