Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care
280 E. Sterne Blvd Centennial CO 80122
In our family, you will find a loving, very competent and highly trained caregiver. They will assist with those chores which may have become difficult to manage. The caregiver prepares 3 delicious and nutritious meals everyday, as well as provides healthy snacks. The caregiver helps with daily showers, grooming, and also assists in helping you take your medications. You need not worry about the laundry or house cleaning anymore, as the caregiver provides that service too!
At Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care, we understand the importance of meeting the needs of seniors with chronic illnesses, Alzheimer's, Dementia, and/or physical disabilities. Our friendly, dependable and supportive staff is onsite and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Loving Care
- Home Cooked Meals - 3 delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily, as well as healthy snacks.
- 24 hour supervision - Highly trained, competent caregivers are onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Laundry and Housekeeping - Caregiver performs cleaning and laundry services everyday. A clean home, clothes and linens are always provided.
- Private or Semi-private Rooms
- Medication Administration - Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP) is onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to administer and assist with medications.
- Reasonable Rates - We offer a low cost alternative to seniors in need of care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Bathing and Grooming - Handicapped accessible bathrooms allows for caregiver to assist with showers, dressing, shaving and fixing hair.
- Activities - Opportunities to participate in activities that are both recreational and social.
- Caregivers have patience and compassion, and provides their services in a way that leaves the Resident feeling dignified and respected.
- Comprehensive Care Plan - Upon admission, Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care will collaborate with the Resident, family, and medical professionals to prepare a comprehensive care plan detailing and addressing all of the Resident's specific needs.
Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care Can Arrange:
- Home Health Nursing/Physician Care
- Physical Therapy
- Prescription Delivery
- Special Dietary Needs
- Adaptive Equipment Rental
- Hospice Services
- Salon Visits
- Birthday Parties
- Special Occasion Dinners
Our people are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive 30 year experience to work for you.
Pricing at Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.