Loving Care Adult Care Home
2340 SE 137th Ave Portland OR 97233
Loving Care Adult Care Home is a senior care home that is located in the populous city of Portland, OR and in Multnomah county. Portland is a city that is rich in art, theater and music and is known for its scenic location on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. The group home setting itself is just a short walk to the Lincoln City Park and a variety of dining and shopping options; making it very convenient for those who do not plan to drive. The great location and the abundance of attractions makes Portland a fun place to live.
Loving Care Adult Care Home makes its seniors' care and safety its top priority. We have staff who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for assistance. A licensed nurse is available on-call, in the event of any medical concerns. Additionally, our resident parking is safe and secure.
In addition to the exciting location and the secure community, Loving Care Adult Care Home provides the following services and amenities to its residents;
- Indoor common area available, with large TV and bookcase
- Beautiful outdoor common area, great for entertaining family and friends from home
- Transportation available to off-site activities
- Regularly scheduled events on-site, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
Loving Care Adult Care Home would like to invite you to join us in your new home for relaxation, peace of mind and entertainment.
Pricing at Loving Care Adult Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Loving Care Adult Care Home
Community Details at Loving Care Adult Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Loving Care Adult Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.