808 Lovett Blvd. Houston TX 77006
*smoke free atmosphere
* 24-hour dignified, affordable assisted living
* homelike secure atmosphere
*supervised, planned activities
* private and semi-private rooms
* three planned meals daily
* long and short term stay
*assistance with activities of daily living.
You'll never have to move again!
Pricing at Lovett Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lovett Place
Far too depressing, no sense of elan for walking or getting around outside of room.
- Not bad
This is a small care home with one nurse on duty. They did take good care of my loved one while she was there. She did improve enough to move into a community. They seem to be a little unorganized, however...
- Just like home
A lovely house in a nice neighborhood. More of a personal care home than assisted living. Very "homey". My mom lives there and is quite happy. The food it good and the staff is kind. It's...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Lovett Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lovett Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.