610 Portage Ave Winnipeg MB R3C0G5
Lions Place is a no pet and no smoking facility for Residents 55 + years of age.
Lions Place has 287 suites:
* 191 regular one-bedroom suites
* 64 larger one-bedroom suites
* 16 one-bedroom mobility suites
* 16 two-bedroom suites
Monthly Rental Rates
One-Bedroom Regular Suite $765.00
One-Bedroom Large Suite $825.00
Two-Bedroom Suite $966.00
*Double Occupancy add $15.00/month
Outdoor resident parking with electrical
outlet available for $54.00 per month.
* Heat, Hydro and Water
* Air conditioning
* Laundry facilities on each floor
* Fridge and stove
* Cafeteria Restaurant
* Grocery store
* Assiniboine CU banking services
* Social and Recreational Programs
* Fitness Centre
* Computer area with Internet access
* Shuffleboard and Pool tables
* Room rentals for functions
* Religious services
* Volunteering opportunities
* Tenant Resource Coordinator
* Guest suites for Visitors
* Visitor parking
* 24 hour camera surveillance security
Pricing at Lions Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lions Place
- Very pleased
My Mom is really enjoying the activities and the other residents. They have all been very friendly and welcoming. She is thrilled to have so many services at hand like the hairdressers and the grocery store....
Thieyes Lions Place has really been a blessing.people are friendly and it is close to amenities. There is álway§ something to do. Lots of outings. You can't beat it.
Community Details at Lions Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lions Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.