1770 South Lilac Circle Titusville FL 32796
Lilac House is a charming residential care home located in Titusville, Florida, which is in Northern part of Brevard County and situated on the Indian River Lagoon. Being part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway with 14% of the area consisting of water, Titusville is a perfect place to call home for those who love nature and the waterfront lifestyle.
Our dedicated, friendly staff at Lilac House will ensure that your loved one is taken care in a manner that is befitting to their personality and individual needs. We are part of the Charis Group and as such follow the guidelines of high quality service, treating our residents with honor and dignity, as well as maintaining and adhering to a strict ethical code in all areas of our service.
To make our residents feel at ease and to provide them with the highest level of personalized care in this lovely group home setting, Lilac House offer exquisite amenities, such as:
- A formal living room and family room for visits and entertainment purposes
- A spacious, screened porch for peaceful outdoor rest and relaxation
- Lush gardens for daily walks and enjoyment
- Indoor activities including games, movies, and reading
- Scrumptious meals prepared according to each resident's individual preferences by a chef, who is a Certified Dietary Manager
- Live music entertainment and karaoke
- Outings to various local sporting and cultural events
- Personal trainer and beautician
Lilac House offers an intrinsic combination of fun, freedom and relaxation to make your loved one's stay, a happy one.
Pricing at Lilac House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lilac House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lilac House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.