Lesa's Adult Family Care Home
15 Madre de Dios Street Punta Gorda FL 33983
Lesa's Adult Family Care Home is a residential care home found in Punta Gorda City, FL in Charlotte Count. The residential care home is located in an area close hospitals such as Fawcett memorial hospital. Punta Gorda City has a linear park that winds to a scenic stream making the city very attractive. The city has several trails throughout the city that help pedestrians and bicycles traffic with movement.
Lesa's Adult Family Care Home has well efficient and qualified staffs that assist seniors 24 hours a day. They appreciate the staying of seniors in our community and understand all aspects of a good group home setting. This makes them competitive in service provision and that why they work very hard to improve on hygiene, toileting and transportation of seniors.
Lesa's Adult Family Care Home provides most amenities required to make the stay of seniors in the community more enjoyable.
- Onsite activities like entertainment and trainings
- Offsite activities away from the family home care environment
- The home care allows keeping of pets most particularly cats and dogs
- Devotional services in the home care and outside the home care
- Well-cooked meals in consideration of seniors' fitness
- Indoor common areas for a calm environment
- There is short term accommodation for seniors who want to stay for short period
At Lesa's Adult Family Care Home, you find the perfect retirement environment. It is an assurance that any resident will be healthy and satisfied to the point of wondering why they did not come earlier to live in this wonderful care home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.