Les Promenades Seniors' Suites & Retirement Residence
110 Promenade Rossignol Ottawa ON K4A0N2
Les Promenades is an assisted living community located in Ottawa, ON. Ottawa, which is situated on the south bank of the Ottawa River, is Canada's capitol city and is known for its rich history. The city was originally settled by the Irish and French immigrants, and much of its culture still bears the influence of its earliest settlers. Today, Ottawa hosts numerous famous annual seasonal activities, including Winterlude, Canada's largest festival, and the Canadian Tulip Festival, which is held in the month of May. Visitors and residents alike delight in browsing the city's many shopping, recreation and dining venues. Whether you are planning a weekend trip to this beautiful historic city or are moving to the area, you will enjoy Ottawa's rich culture and exciting opportunities.
Les Promenades is dedicated to providing outstanding care for seniors. Serving as a relaxing retreat from Ottawa's bustling excitement, the community provides its residents with a carefree lifestyle and an abundance of new experiences. Its staff of trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, and are experienced in helping with daily living activities.
In addition to providing medical and physical assistance, we have created a warm and dynamic community by offering a variety of amenities, including:
- 3 healthy meals provided each day, with accommodations for kosher of vegetarian diets
- An on-site beautician
- Off-site devotional services
- Comfortable and home-like living quarters
- A wide range of on-site and off-site activities available
- Comfortable, well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas, perfect for gatherings with family and friends
We are proud of our comfortable and friendly community, and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.