Leisure Living I
24596 Dardania Ave. Mission Viejo CA 92691
Leisure Living I offers outstanding care for seniors in a close-knit group home setting. Our community is owned and operated by a registered nurse who has extensive industry experience. Each of our caregivers has undergone careful screening and training, ensuring that we are able to provide a consistently high level of care to our residents. We are on site and available 24 hours a day to provide companionship, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Leisure Living I, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- A beautiful outdoor living area with comfortable seating and surrounded by lush foliage
- Complimentary transportation
- Pet friendly community
- Set in a quiet residential neighborhood
- Conveniently located near local shopping, dining and entertainment venues
At Leisure Living I, our seniors enjoy a high quality of life that promotes their independence and individuality. We offer all the privacy and freedom of living at home, with the hassle and stress of living alone. We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.