Lehigh Acres Place
1251 Business Way Lehigh Acres FL 33936
At Lehigh Acres Place, our staff works closely with each resident encouraging independence and individuality while developing lasting relationships with each person.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program encourages residents to be engaged with their friends and families online. Friends and families can also access the network to view menus, calendars, photos and much more.
Lehigh Acres Place is intimate, welcoming and easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- A vibrant activities calendar that encourages residents to be active and engage in the community
- Delicious and nutritious meals with snacks available throughout the day
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Lehigh Acres Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lehigh Acres Place
- The positives of having a loved one living at Lehigh Acres Place
My mom is loving her Lehigh Acres Place experience. She is satisfied with several features of this assisted living facility. She loves the size of her apartment and how it gets cleaned and her bed changed...
- Friendly and caring
From day one every one called me by name. I was totally impressed with the staff as they immediately knew my name and I became [Removed] to them. What a pleasure it is to have everybody who is caring. They...
A nice place small very caring
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Lehigh Acres Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lehigh Acres Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.