Legacy Village of Jacksonville
1116 James Hopkins Road SW Jacksonville AL 36265
Legacy Village of Jacksonville is an assisted living community located in Jacksonville, Alabama, in Calhoun County, and home to just over 12,600 people. Jacksonville is a busy city close to Oxford, with lots of stores, shopping, restaurants and area attractions. Residents will enjoy spending time with friends, shopping, going to lunch, doing group activities, or relaxing in our community.
Legacy Village of Jacksonville is committed to giving our seniors the highest level of quality care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our patient and attentive staff specialize in helping seniors with memory care to treat dementia, and Alzheimer’s and are there to help your loved one with any needs that may arise to give family members added peace of mind.
We are a very active and social group that enjoys staying busy planning events and group outings for our seniors to social interaction. A few of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have to offer include:
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, rehabilitation
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- An on-site beauty shop and barber shop
- Spacious apartments with different floor plans
- A full library, activity room, garden, snack bar and gym
- Live musical entertainment, staff-led outings, sun rooms and TV rooms
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation to/from events, church activities and appointments
We happily assist the residents in our community and would love to have your family member join us for relaxing times, fun events, group outings and making new friends at Legacy Village of Jacksonville.
Pricing at Legacy Village of Jacksonville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legacy Village of Jacksonville
- Very accommodating
It is very, very clean. Everything is impressive. My mother is very picky and she said they are willing to do anything for you and she's really impressed.
- Very Accommodating
Legacy Village of Jacksonville is a very nice community. The community is clean, staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. They genuinely care for their residents. They offer nice activities and the food...
Community Details at Legacy Village of Jacksonville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legacy Village of Jacksonville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.