1122 Notre Dame St Embrun ON K0A1W0
Le Pavillon is an assisted living community in the thriving Francophone town of Embrun, ON. Our beautiful community is located on four acres next to the Castor River, providing stunning views of the water and surrounding countryside. With it's full range of services, friendly atmosphere and proximity to Ottawa, Embrun makes the ideal place to kick back, relax and enjoy life.
Le Pavillon is dedicated to providing residents with a safe, comfortable home where caring, professional staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We take great pride in delivering excellent, personalized service to each of our seniors and their families, and our staff are all bilingual (speak French and English).
We are committed to maintaining a vibrant, inclusive community where seniors are encouraged to make new friends, enjoy their hobbies and be pampered. Our amenities include:
- A welcoming lobby complete with a natural gas fireplace and comfortable seating area overlooking the Castor River
- Three home-style meals served daily in our spacious, light-filled dining room
- Accommodations include private, semi-private and double occupancy suites complete with private en-suite bathrooms
- Heated floors throughout the buildings to ensure the comfort of our residents
- Common areas complete with kitchens, televisions and seating areas
- On-site tuck shop, game room and beauty salon
- Weekly religious services held in our own chapel
We take pride in our safe, secure and inviting senior community, and we invite you to our wonderful Le Pavillon.
Pricing at Le Pavillon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Le Pavillon
Senior Housing Types Provided at Le Pavillon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.