Lakota Hills AFH
30846 21st Ave SW Federal Way WA 98023
At Lakota Hills AFH, the compassionate and dedicated staff members provide personalized support and care for residents 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This personalized care helps seniors stay healthy in mind and body, ensuring that they can enjoy an active and independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Senior residents of Lakota Hills AFH enjoy all of the following great services and amenities and more:
- Complimentary transportation assistance
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Resident parking available
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options available
- On-site devotional services
- On-site beautician services
With such an excellent variety of amazing services and activities available within less than a mile of your home, including fishing and boating on Dumas Bay, you will truly appreciate the freedom that you are afforded by living at Lakota Hills AFH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Lakota Hills AFH Reviews
Lakota Hill AFH is just alright. I am not too pleased with some of the staff and how they speak to the residents. They do keep the community clean. I just with they were a little nicer when it comes to answering...
- I'm very thankful that I found this place
I'm very thankful that I found this place. It's close to home. I always feel welcomed that I can stop by anytime to visit my husband. The food is wonderful. The individual attention is excellent. The...
- Very good!
Very good! We’re very impressed! It’s expensive, but I think they all are. It’s a good place. I like it. We chose it over other places that we like. The food is good. It’s all hand cooked and prepared there....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.