Lakewood Care Center
7981 Optimist Club Rd Denver NC 28037
Lakewood Care Center is an assisted living community in the quiet Charlotte suburb of Denver, NC. The peaceful, wooded setting provides a serene, welcoming and secure environment for seniors with a variety of care needs. The town of Denver is adjacent to Lake Norman and home to several state parks as well as an annual spring Strawberry festival.
The staff at Lakewood Care Center is dedicated to providing residents a superior quality of life while caring for their health and daily living needs. Our caring and compassionate medical personnel and care-givers are available round the clock, because we understand that residents don't just need us between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
In addition to the beautiful country setting, we offer the following amenities for residents:
- Spacious, light-filled dining room that offers three healthy meals every day
- A full schedule of activities and outings
- A large gazebo and picnic area
- A game/recreation room with a pool table and piano
- Weekly on-site commissary with books, magazines, games and personal care items
- Relaxing atrium for visiting friends and family
We think you'll love our community as much as we do. We invite you to be part of the relaxation, serenity and fun at Lakewood Care Center.
Pricing at Lakewood Care Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lakewood Care Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lakewood Care Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.