Lakeshore Elder Care
3611 NW 135th Circle Vancouver WA 98685
Lakeshore Elder Care is a residential care home located in Vancouver, WA, birthplace of the Pacific Northwest. Our charming community is nestled among evergreen trees and scenic vistas that are the envy of visitors and the pride of residents. Located nearby is Alderbrook Park, the perfect place to enjoy a picnic. Audiophile or not, the world-famous Vancouver Symphony Orchestra always proves to be a great treat.
Our goal at Lakeshore Elder Care is to ensure that our group home setting provides you the freedom of independent living with support for when you feel you need it. Our thoughtful and caring staff will work to ensure that all of your needs are met. With a commitment to a high standard of living and care, you can be sure that you are in goods hands. Whether you prefer to sit back and take it all in, or to get up and get involved, Kirkland caters to all walks of life - and we know that you will absolutely feel at home here.
At Lakeshore Elder Care you can also enjoy:
- Private and secure garden to tend, or enjoy, as you prefer
- Group activities, including games nights, crafting, bingo and more
- Access to a public library with a wide selection of books to peruse and enjoy
- Large sun soaked deck, perfect for those warm northwest summer afternoons
We are proud of the gorgeous and inclusive community of Lakeshore Elder Care in picturesque Kirkland, and we are excited to share it with you soon.
Pricing at Lakeshore Elder Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lakeshore Elder Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lakeshore Elder Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.