Keystone Place Apartments
101 Smallacombe Drive Scranton PA 18508
Keystone Place Apartments
Keystone Place Apartments is an affordable senior housing community located in Scranton, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. We believe that your dream community doesn't have to cost a fortune. The residents enjoy a beautiful scenic route on the drive to Keystone Place. We pride ourselves on our lush lawns and relaxing atmosphere. The residents adore our quiet and relaxing gazebos for when they're looking to unwind and love our community areas when they're looking for lively activities.
The staff is dedicated to the comfort of all of the residents. They have years of customer service experience and truly understand the value of fantastic service. Our staff's mission is to make everyone feel like family. Keystone Place is not just a place to live, it's a second family. We are your confidants.
The residents get to experience many wonderful lifestyle amenities which include but are not limited to:
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful built-in library with a vast collection of all your favorite books
- Religious services for many denominations
- We're pet friendly! You don't have to part with your favorite friends
You've worked your entire life, now the time is for you! Relax and reclaim yourself at Keystone Place Apartments. Rediscover yourself with new friends, dedicated staff, and incredible lifestyle amenities.
Pricing at Keystone Place Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Keystone Place Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Keystone Place Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.