Keystone Manor Apartments
121 Knaup Dr Beaver Dam WI 53916
Keystone Manor Apartments is an over 55 community that offers active adults a lifestyle of freedom, independence and privacy. Our beautiful community is designed with convenience and luxury in mind, and we are dedicated to providing outstanding resident service and support. We are professionally managed and have a 24-hour maintenance team, ensuring that we provide a high quality of service for each member of our community.
At Keystone Manor Apartments, residents enjoy access to a wide range of exceptional services and amenities, including:
- An on-site salon that offers beauty and barber shop services
- A fitness center
- Free parking
- Community-organized activities
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas
- An on-site library, perfect for picking up the latest bestseller or participating in a book club
- Pet-friendly community
At Keystone Manor Apartments, our residents enjoy a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle with the freedom to pursue their hobbies and interests. We offer all the privacy and freedom of independent living, without the hassle and stress of home management and upkeep. We are proud of our community, and we invite you to join us for relaxation and fun.
Pricing at Keystone Manor Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Keystone Manor Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Keystone Manor Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.