Kastles Keep AL II
3125 The Oaks Road Ellicott City MD 21043
Kastles Keep AL II, a residential care home, allows you the sweeping views of the charming and historic Ellicott City, Howard County, in Central Maryland. Tucked in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area and the valley of the Patapsco River, the group home setting is the ideal escape destination for the seniors who love a place full of rolling hills and rural farmlands. Ellicott City is fast becoming a top mid-Atlantic adventure destination owing to its enchanting old buildings and wildlife.
Our staff makes Kastles Keep AL II a delightful place in every season. As an experienced senior care team, we shall develop a customized plan that helps you live a truly independent lifestyle.
For seniors visiting Ellicott City, MD or needing long-term accommodation with exceptional amenities, Kastles Keep AL II will provide excellent housekeeping and a wonderful dining. Our array of other unique features includes:
- Elegant studios, 1-bedroom, and semi-private rooms
- Stylish gazebo for relaxation
- Five-star dining experience
- Library with varied books, magazines, and digital media selection
- State-of-the-art indoor common areas
- Innovative programs for seniors with Alzheimer's, diabetes, dementia, memory loss, cancer, and mobility problems
- Picturesque and peaceful courtyard
We promise 24-hour quality services and to promote a healthy, comfortable active, and dignified life for the residents of Ellicott City, Windsor Mill, Catonsville, Gwynn Oak, Randallstown, and Elkridge.
Pricing at Kastles Keep AL II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Kastles Keep AL II
- I would not recommend this facility to anyone..
The staff was good the owner was terrible. What I found that disturbed me was that they didn't notify us that my loved one needed medical supplies. They ran out of medical supplies. Their phones were not...
- A little expensive ($2500 t...
A little expensive ($2500 to $3500 a month) and concerns about R needing assistance to & from wheelchair
Community Details at Kastles Keep AL II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Kastles Keep AL II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.