Kanaka Creek Seniors Center
11581 256th Street Maple Ridge BC V4R1Z6
Kanaka Creek Seniors Centre
Kanaka Creek Seniors Centre is an independent living community in Maple Ridge, in the southern part of Vancouver. Tucked between the Golden Ears and the Fraser River in British Columbia, the home is a jewel and the place to enjoy a great country setting lifestyle. The community is surrounded by a group of beautiful coastal mountain summits, and the picturesque landscape of the Garibaldi Ranges known for exciting nature trails.
Kanaka Creek Seniors Centre has all the benefits of a relaxed town life atmosphere. We provide a warm and inviting environment where the senior citizens enjoy special diets prepared by our professional chefs. The 24-hour on-site friendly staff will engage the residents in fun activities to elicit laughter during the day. In the evenings, the independent living community can relax in our spacious common room, participate in entertainment, or socialize in the lounge with peers or family guests.
Independent living amenities at Kanaka Creek Seniors Centre:
- A roomy one or two bedroom suite with modern airing, large bathrooms, and adequate storage for personal belongings
- Expansive Garden terrace for outdoor relaxation
- On-site laundry and housekeeping services, towel and linen cleaning included
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- A variety of and recreational, social, and cultural activities
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and recreational trips
- Private coffee, tea service
Residents at independent living community at Kanaka Creek Seniors Centre can enjoy a joyful life in 'The Cities of Festivals', the most famous reference to Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.