Isa Home Corp
13316 SW 112 Court Miami FL 33176
Isa Home Corp is a senior care home located in the southern part of Miami, Florida in Miami-Dade County, close to Palmetto Bay. Miami is a culturally diverse city with many fashion, sports and entertainment hubs throughout the area. Miami is warm all year round, with clean streets and drinking water, as well as clear air quality, offering a truly wonderful way of life.
Isa Home Corp provides a safe and caring group home setting for your loved one, with around the clock quality services provided by our well-trained, compassionate staff. We are eager to allow our residents to maintain their independence and privacy, whilst providing any level of assistance they might need in a non-intrusive, respectful way. We also offer Medicaid assistive care services.
To ensure that our residents remain active, healthy and happy, Isa Home Corp offers an assortment of amenities to enjoy, such as:
- Healthy meals with individualized dietary requirements
- Exercise sessions and other physical activities
- Range of comfortable accommodation options
- Spacious living areas for spending time with visiting family and fellow residents
- A wide range of indoor recreational activities
- Pretty outdoor area
- Transport and shopping trips
- Entertainment and events including birthday parties
Isa Home Corp can give your loved one all the support and care that they need in a dignified, respectful manner. They will experience encouragement, freedom, fun and relaxation at Isa Home Corp. Our welcoming, friendly staff members are ready to show you around our lovely community, and we invite you to visit us.
Pricing at Isa Home Corp
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Isa Home Corp
Senior Housing Types Provided at Isa Home Corp
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.