InterFaith Adult Day Care, Inc
201 Walnut Boulevard Petersburg VA 23805
The InterFaith Adult Day Care, Inc. is a senior day care located in Petersburg, Virginia. This busy city is rich with history, tourists' attractions and local events, and as a transportation rich area, Petersburg is an exciting place to live and visit.
The InterFaith Adult Day Care, Inc. is committed to providing seniors with a safe and secure environment. The wheelchair accessible establishment is equipped with wandering guards to give an extra level of security throughout the day. The caring and compassionate staff strives to meet each individual's needs while promoting participation and socialization. Besides medicine management, the senior day care community provides numerous other amenities.
- Hot nutritious, satisfying meals to meet each individual's dietary needs are provided
- Healthy snacks and beverages are distributed throughout the day
- Exercise program detailed to each individual's skill level to promote an overall sense of well-being
- Rest periods and relaxing area are giving as needed
- Comfortable seating area to relax and enjoy the day
- Indoor and outdoor common areas to promote socialization
- Transportation assistance available
- On site activities to promote socialization
- On site devotional services for many denominations
- An outdoor designated smoking area is available
We are proud of our senior adult day care center. The adult day care provides seniors with a compassionate, secure environment while promoting socialization and fun at The InterFaith Adult Day Care, Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.