Inn At Parker Station
46 Parker Station Rd Goffstown NH 03045
The Inn at Parker Station is a residential care home that offers a family-style environment in the Hillsborough County, NH, city of Goffstown. Goffstown has slightly over 3,100 residents and offers a quintessential New England living experience. Founded in 1675. Goffstown was one of the first new World settlements and still maintains a historic ambiance. The Piscataquog River runs right through the center of town and provides an appealing venue for community events and activities. Goffstown enjoys a classic four season climate and is particularly beautiful during the middle of autumn when the changing leaves put on a vibrant show.
At the Inn at Parker Station, we value each resident as an unique individual and craft our care plans around their preferences and needs. Our well-trained staff members are carefully chosen for high levels of commitment and dedication, and we insist that every resident is treated with warmth and respect. Available services include:
- Full housekeeping, including linens and personal laundry
- Three home cooked meals a day 365 days per year
- Beverages and snacks available at all times
- Staff on duty at all times
- Conversation, companionship, social activities, and planned outings
- Assistance with personal grooming tasks such as bathing and dressing
We constantly hear how pleased our residents and their families are with the quality of care we provide and the homestyle atmosphere of our group home setting. If you would like to find out more about us, please contact us at a time that is convenient for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.