Hunters Crossing Place - MC
4607 W 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32606
At Hunters Crossing Place - Memory Care, our residents feel comfortable and at home from their first day with us. Our staff is carefully selected and well-trained to work with seniors coping with memory loss. We provide highly personalized care services that focus on each individual resident, respecting their dignity and protecting their privacy.
Residents at Hunters Crossing Place - Memory Care enjoy a wide range of amenities and services, some of which include:
- A familiar routine that enables residents to feel at peace and secure
- An award-wining dining program that offers dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Access to a well-trained staff that participates in ongoing training opportunities
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Engaging and life enriching program and activities
Pricing at Hunters Crossing Place - MC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hunters Crossing Place - MC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hunters Crossing Place - MC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.