1700 Hoyt Avenue Sweetwater TX 79556
Our community has many amenities to encourage making new friends and enjoying old hobbies:
- We encourage exercise and healthy living through our dietician planned meals, outdoor gardening spaces and tai chi classes.
- We encourage socialization in our lovely fireplace lounge, our shady covered front porch and lively picnics and barbecues
- We encourage learning with visits to the nearby Pioneer Museum, WWII Museum and our cozy library
- We encourage fun with movie nights, bingo and attending the West Texas Rattlesnake Round Up
Of course your health and well being is our top priority, we offer:
- Respite care
- Urgent placement
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Short term or transitional stays
- 24 hour on site staff
- Individualized care plans developed with input from you, your doctor and your family
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital is two miles away
- Safety features in all apartments
Our studio or one bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy. All apartments have kitchenettes, private bathrooms, built in bookshelves, large windows and ample storage space.
Pricing at Hoyt Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hoyt Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hoyt Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.