House of Loving Care II
206 Marley Station Road Glen Burnie MD 21061
Located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, a suburb of Baltimore, lies House of Loving Care II, a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Anne Arundel County and surrounding areas. Nicknamed the 'Chrome City,' Glen Burnie has a lot to offer active seniors seeking adventure, and the House of Loving Care II provides the happy, healthy, and active lifestyle seniors are looking for.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with House of Loving Care II prove this is not your typical group home setting. A warm and friendly staff member is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need 24 hour care or simple household assistance, you will never feel alone or abandoned with House of Loving Care II, as someone is always there to answer your call.
Services Available with House of Loving Care II:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Seniors with a sense of adventure will love House of Loving Care's close proximity to Baltimore. Big city life or sporting events await you with just a short trip. Homebodies will love the comfortable and cozy feeling of independence within their own residence. You will live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, while being treated with the respect, dignity, and kindness you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at House of Loving Care II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of House of Loving Care II
Community Details at House of Loving Care II
Senior Housing Types Provided at House of Loving Care II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.