79 Province Rd Goshen NH 03752
Steve & Ruby Guyette have been the Live-In owners & administrators since 1991.
Horseshoe Pines remains intentionally small in order to maintain our homey atmosphere, set in the foothills of beautiful Mt. Sunapee, NH.
Pricing at Horseshoe Pines
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Horseshoe Pines
- Could be the right fit depending on your needs.
Horseshoe Pines is a smaller community and would benefit from some overall updating. The staff were very friendly and caring. My loved one enjoyed the food. It is a quiet community without a variety of activities...
- We did contact horseshoe pines again ...
We did contact horseshoe pines again but they are at this time full. they will call me if anything comes up.
Community Details at Horseshoe Pines
Senior Housing Types Provided at Horseshoe Pines
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.