Home Care Assistance Calgary
10333 Southport Rd SW #107 Calgary AB T2W3M5
Home Care Assistance is a leading provider of non-medical in-home care services designed to help seniors thrive at home. A care team comprised of employee and client care managers
will work closely with you and your family members to choose a caregiver best suited to your needs, interests and preferences. The team is available 24/7 to address any client or family members’ needs or concerns; client satisfaction is our number one priority.
Home care services include but are not limited to:
• Cooking and light housekeeping
• Laundry and changing of bed linens
• Grocery shopping and errands
• Companionship and range of motion exercises
• Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
• Transportation to doctors’ appointments, errands and activities
• Assistance with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
• Status reporting to family
• Medication reminders
If clients are interested and able, we encourage caregivers to engage them in unique activities that align with our Balanced Care Method such as games, nature walks,or visits to a local senior center, park or art gallery, to name a few. We also train caregivers in our proprietary Cognitive Therapeutics Method, a one-on-one activities-based program designed to keep aging minds sharp. The activities are fun, engaging and intended to not only keep clients mentally active, but also to improve their overall quality of life.
We have a A+ rating with the BBB and are a member of the Calgary Chamber of Commerce. Our service area is south Calgary, and surrounding communities. For more information you can visit our local website at www.homecareassistanceofcalgary.ca
Its our pleasure to assist you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.