Holladay Guest Homecare
16221 Northeast Holladay Portland OR 97230
Holladay Guest Homecare is a senior residential care home that is located in the large city of Portland, OR and in Multnomah county. Portland is the largest city in all of Oregon and is situated directly on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. It is famous for its Eco friendliness and its abundance of outdoor activities that are available year long. The group home setting is within a short walk to Columbia River Park and the large Glendoveer Golf Course. The large city with many outdoor attractions makes Portland an exciting place to live.
Holladay Guest Homecare is proud of the level of care and safety it provides to its residents. Our community is local to the city hospital and our staff are available 24/7 for assistance on-site. A licensed nurse and a medical doctor are also available on-call, for any routine medical concerns. The staff are constantly on watch and all of the entrances are secure.
In addition to the great large city and the secure community, Holladay Guest Homecare offers the following amenities to its residents:
- Transportation available to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Home-cooked meals prepared, three times per day
- Indoor and outdoor common areas, with regularly planned events in them
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management
Holladay Guest Homecare is proud of all it has to offer in terms of relaxation, safety and professionalism. We invite you to join us and see it for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.