Hidden Pines Assisted Living Facility Inc
16242 Sycamore Drive East Loxahatchee FL 33470
Hidden Pines Assisted Living Inc is a residential care home located in stunning Loxahatchee, Florida, in Palm Beach County. Our quaint community is situated in a comfortable, safe neighborhood and in close proximity to the famous attraction, Lion Country Safari. Taken from the river of the same name, Loxahatchee, a Seminole Indian word meaning Turtle Creek, is largely a thriving equestrian community.
Hidden Pines Assisted Living Inc is committed to offering individualized, loving care and support for our residents. We strive to maximize your loved one's independence and help them in maintaining their physical, social and spiritual needs in a comfortable group home setting. Our highly trained caregivers are very special to us and to our seniors. Our medical professionals are on-site around the clock to keep residents safe and secure, no matter the time day or night. We encourage your loved one to stay active by taking advantage of our various social activities and amenities. Some of these amenities include:
- Lovely home in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood
- Several dining options to choose from with various meal options
- Relaxing patio for enjoying the outdoors
- Comfortable sitting areas indoors for visiting with new friends and visiting family members
- Devotional services both on-site and off-site are provided
- On-site beautician/barber services available
- Medication management services available as needed
Our loving community of Hidden Pines, Assisted Living Inc offers a comfortable and safe home-like atmosphere that encourages residents to remain active and engaged. We hope you'll join us in making our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.