3831 Funston Circle Viera FL 32940
Heritage Pointe is a stylish senior care home located in Viera, Florida, which is situated in Brevard County. Viera is an exclusive, master planned community, which is part of an unincorporated area that runs adjacent to Melbourne. Plenty of waterways and canals, as well as various parks within each secured community, make Viera a pretty, safe place to live.
Heritage Pointe falls under the award winning Charis Group and operates under an ethical code of Service, Respect, and Integrity. Our staff are friendly and caring, giving your loved one the independence and esteem that they deserve, whilst ensuring that their daily needs are met. Heritage Pointe is a small, comfortable group home setting, but maintains the highest levels of cleanliness, professionalism and dedicated care around the clock.
We are committed to offering our residents a relaxed yet exciting lifestyle that encourages them to remain active and independent, with a wide array of amenities, which include:
- Beautiful living room to enjoy socializing with family and friends
- Fitness and stretch classes run by a certified personal trainer
- Movie evenings and parties
- A variety of games and puzzles
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared by our own chef
- Visiting beauticians
- Outings and excursions to baseball games, concerts, or to nearby nature preservation areas
- Professional singers and musical entertainment
- Beautiful gardens for walks and outdoor relaxation
With all this and more, we are proud of our relaxing, friendly and caring community. We invite you to be part of the freedom and fun at Heritage Pointe.
Pricing at Heritage Pointe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Heritage Pointe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Pointe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.