21255 John Milless Dr. Rogers MN 55374
Pricing at Heritage Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage Place
- I am very contented living at Heritage Place.
I have lived at Heritage Place for over 2 years. I am extremely comfortable here.The apt. is spacious and very modern. The community areas are bright, lovely and kept clean plus maintained very well. The staff...
So happy I moved into Heritage Place. it is very clean and residents are very friendly. There are many activities to go to if you are interested. The outdoor patio is beautiful along with a community garden....
- Heritage Place...it just keeps getting better.
I have visited Heritage Place on numerous occasions and have always found it to be an enjoyable experience. Every resident I come in contact with is extremely positive and happy about their home.My mother-in-law...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Heritage Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.