Henry Hill Apartments
150 7th Avenue Granite Falls MN 56241
Henry Hill Apartments is a low-income senior housing community located in the small city of Granite Falls, Renville and Yellow Medicine counties, MN. The community is located within walking distance of Sorlien Park and the beautiful Minnesota River. Granite Falls is a serene town with a small town feel that makes it a relaxing place to call home and a beautiful place to welcome family and friends to.
Henry Hill Apartments cares about the comfort and the convenience of its residents, offering free nearby parking and local bus lines to nearby shopping, dining, and medical facilities. The 55 and over community is perfect for seniors looking for budget housing that still offers great amenities. Henry Hill offers a variety of amenities to its residents encouraging independence while getting to know your new neighbors, including:
- TV lounge room and library on-site
- Outside patio garden for relaxing or entertaining
- Indoor common areas available for residents
- Devotional services both on and off-site
- Grocery shopping service available
- Activities scheduled on-site
- Pet-friendly, with some restrictions
Henry Hill Apartments is proud of the amenities and the services that it offers it residents in terms of location, amenities, and activities. We invite you to join us in our community for relaxation, entertainment, and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.