Hellen's Adult Care Home
6245 W. Kings Ave. Glendale AZ 85306
Hellen's Adult Care Home is a senior care home located in the beautiful city of Glendale, Arizona in Maricopa county. Our friendly city is home to the Thunderbird Conservation Park, which offers breathtaking panoramic views of Glendale. Nearby, we have the Deem Hills Recreational area, the Peoria Regional Preserve, and the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Glendale is a perfect place to live or visit family and be in nature.
Hellen's Adult Care Home is committed to providing a 'home away from home' atmosphere in a group home setting, while providing for many individual needs. With a 24 hour staff, we strive to provide our guests with a high quality of life and freedom while taking care of each guest's needs. For those who wish to go shopping at one of our many antique stores, just want to go out for a while, or go to the Thunderbird Conservation Park to enjoy nature, we offer free transportation.
Along with our outstanding care and transportation services, we offer a fun environment filled with activities for guests to remain active and cultivate friendships. Some of our amenities include:
- Fitness classes every other day
- Movies, bingo, cards, and other group activities
- Three home-cooked meals per day and snacks as needed
- Individualized meals, such as vegetarian or Kosher dishes
- On-site devotional services
- On-site beautician
- Private bath with full tubs
- Resident parking
- Smoking allowed in public and private areas
Come join our community for fun, friends, relaxation, and adventure at Hellen's Adult Care Home in the beautiful city of Glendale, Arizona.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.