5317 Speegleville Road Waco TX 76712
Residents at HEARTIS Waco receive personalized services that encourage them to be an active part of our community while also celebrating their individuality and independence. Our well-trained staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents as they arise. We provide high quality services while protecting privacy and maintaining independence.
Our wide range of services and amenities encourage residents to be active and involved in our community while encouraging residents be independent. Services and amenities include:
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Spacious accommodations with basic utilities and cable television
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site beauty salon and barber ship
- Medication supervision
- Religious services
- Inviting and cozy common areas
- Activity room and game room
Pricing at Heartis Waco
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heartis Waco
- Beautiful Caring Community
Heartis Waco is a beautiful and inviting community. My Mom is there right now, my Dad is in the hospital but will be joining her soon. The staff is very friendly and caring. I have dined there with my Mom and...
- Nice environment!!
I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us lots of great information on everything they had to offer it was...
- Mom and Dads Great Care
My paretns are in good hands and really like living here. There is a major improvement in their care. They would direct billing which would be a great help. They have made alot of friends and keep active. The...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Heartis Waco
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heartis Waco
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.