Harmony Home Care
1621 Third Avenue Walnut Creek CA 94597
Harmony Home Care is located in Walnut Creek, California and the perfect place to escape into an eclectic blend of homey comfort that seems instantly familiar. Not too far from Oakland and the San Francisco Bay area, it is extremely easy to take the highway to big centers like San Jose and Sacramento. With Walnut Creek considered one of the best cities to retire in. You will never run out of things to explore. If you love to stay active there are many bike trails to explore, along with easy transportation routes; or perhaps you are an avid book-lover? If so, you will have three outstanding libraries to choose from.
Our residences offers quaint and peaceful living residences that will make you feel right at home. This is the perfect place to come home to and rejuvenate yourself for tomorrow. Harmony Home Care has a incredible team of dedicated staff who is friendly, attentive and always there to lend a helping hand.
Harmony Home Care boasts several key features to provide exceptional quality of living such as:
- A piano where you can tickle the ivories
- A cozy garden bench and gazebo to relax and soak up the sun
- Covered outdoor walkways that are perfect for a quick stroll
- Outdoor patios where you can enjoy the perfect cup of coffee or tea
- Relaxed and pleasant common areas to spark up great conversation
- Transportation for offside devotional services
- On site devotional services
If you are considering retiring in the Walnut Creek area and want a no-frills, simple and friendly community, Harmony Home Care may be the right fit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Harmony Home Care Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.