Harmony Caregiving Inc. - Edmonton
9856 89th Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6E2S4
Our philosophy and our approach to home care & the belief that every client is an individual and is treated as such is what makes us different.
Our Certified Health Care Aides are bonded, insured and have undergone extensive criminal record/vulnerable persons and reference checks
Provide professional assistance with the following:
- Aids to daily living assistance for improved self esteem
- Healthy Meal Preparation: We have a Certified Dietician and a Holistic Nutritionist on staff
- Senior home cleaning services help with the chores
- Hospital Coordination
- Medical Appointment Accompaniment
- Palliative Care with Licensed Practical Nurse & two Death Midwives.
- Health & Wellness Experts: We have a multitude of community partners that we can coordinate care with such as: Audiologists, Foot Care, Massage therapists, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, and Hormone Exercise coaches to come to our clients' homes and inspire them to perform regular exercise that are safe for their bodies and encourage movement.
- Structured Program Plan (ISPP)
- Caregiving and Companionship services matched according to your loved ones personality, interests, skill level and compatibility.
Mobile Book Library
- Dementia Sensory Kits
- Multi-Sensory Boards.
- Leaving a Legacy biography writing
- Commissioned paintings of your loved one,
- A Family Caregiver Support Group
- Tea Service sitting room with a cup of tea served in fine old china.
Free Home Care Assessment where we determine the needs of your loved ones
The following services are also provided:
- Morning & Goodnight Visits
- to Harmony Check-In Service
On-Line Family Room Check-In Service online
GPS Tracker for Dementia/Mental Health patients:
Respite/Family Caregiver Relief:
Above & Beyond Holistic/Mobile Services
Our practitioners come to your home to make it easier for you.
- Mindful Music & Arts Journeys
- Individualized Personal Care Plan
- Leaving a Legacy - Biography writing
- Personalized Portraits
- Foot Care by a Master Pedicurist including
diabetic foot care
- Foot Reflexology
- Hormone Fitness Coaching
- Holistic /Traditional Food Planning
- Juicing/Smoothie preparations
- Transitional/Death Midwifery
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.