Greenhaven Estates Assisted Living
7548 Greenhaven Drive Sacramento CA 95831
Residents at Greenhaven Estates Assisted Living receive highly personalized care services that help them live independent lives while receiving the care services they need to prosper in retirement. We also have a neighborhood designed to meet the unique needs of people living with Alzheimer's and dementia. Our well-trained staff employs a Montessori-based approach to care that creates a supportive environment that encourages independence and choice.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Housekeeping, laundry and home maintenance services
- On-site hair and nail salon
- Chef-prepared meals served in our elegant and inviting dining room
- Spacious apartment homes with an emergency call system
- Well-trained staff and nurse available around the clock
- Dynamic and engaging social calendar
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Greenhaven Estates Assisted Living Reviews
- Care and options
I like the care here for my mom. The community is clean and has a good environment for care/ The menu is appealing and the variety is healthy meals. Activities have been offered for the residents that are able...
- My Aunt & Uncle are settling in
We were glad that this community was approved by my Aunt & Uncle's long-term insurance. They are both still settling in and they like their 2nd story 1 bedroom apt with the view. The community is a...
- FRANCES = 5 star rating!!
[Removed] is the only reason for my 5 star rating!! She is always hardworking, knowledgeable, compassionate & caring. She goes above and beyond her duties of Marketing Director. She truly loves the residents...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.