Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg
304 Bowman Mill Road Strasburg VA 22657
Here at Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg, we work hard to create a welcoming, home-like environment where each of our residents feel comfortable and secure. Our team of compassionate, committed caregivers are available 24 hours a day, and our state-of-the-art emergency call system makes it easy for our seniors to call for immediate in-house assistance at any time.
Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg offers a wide range of specialized services and unique amenities designed to enhance the health and well-being of each of our residents, including:
- Daily exercise, inter-generational activities and regular community outings
- Choice of hot or cold breakfast including homemade muffins, sausage and bacon
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with raised garden beds
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Covered porches complete with comfortable rocking chairs
- Wheelchair-accessible shuttle van service
- Semi-private and private accommodation with cable television and barrier-free bathrooms
Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg is proud to provide seniors with an inviting, inclusive community, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Strasburg, Virginia.
Pricing at Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.