GRECU Point AFH
2421 159th Avenue Southeast Bellevue WA 98008
GRECU Point AFH, in Bellevue, WA, is a residential care home that serves King County. Located just a brisk walk from Lake Sammamish, it's ideal for fishermen and nature enthusiasts. In a quiet, residential setting with a rich, rural feel, residents will experiences a calmness and relaxation reminiscent of a beachside vacation. Surrounded by lush parks, rivers, and lakes, GRECU Point offers the natural escape that people often dream about.
At GRECU Point, professionalism is their top priority. They hire only the most educated, qualified, and compassionate staff, so each resident can experience the highest level of care. The employees are dedicated and passionate about what they do, eager to make each resident feel right at home.
GRECU Point offers a group home setting that is social and active for residents. They offer a variety of amenities including:
- 24/7 care and emergency medical attention
- A small, homey feel that emphasizes community
- Private rooms with cozy furnishings
- A public deck area for socializing and enjoying the summer sun
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Prepared meals that can be customized to suit a variety of dietary habits including gluten-free, vegetarian, and kosher
- An on-site doctor that is contracted through Medicaid/ Medicare
At GRECU Point, residents can experience the luxury and independence of home, while having their medical and personal needs cared for by staff. With basic chores attended to by employees, residents can relish in their extra free time by enjoying the endless array of recreational activities the surrounding areas offer. With organized group activities daily, boredom is a word that will soon be forgotten.
Pricing at GRECU Point AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at GRECU Point AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at GRECU Point AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.