Grand Mere's Adult Day Health Club
1020 Eastbury Drive Lansing MI 48917
Grand Mere's Adult Day Health Club is an adult day care program located in Lansing, Michigan. Set out to enhance the lives of seniors who may require assistance and supervision it has been established in a prime location in a budding neighborhood. The place is conveniently accessible from the main road therefore families can find it easy to bring and come back for loved ones during the day.
Raised by the need for exceptional adult care Grand Mere's has devoted staffs who work with the senior day care to ensure the needs of the participants are met. The level of commitment and determination to help out the seniors by the staff is exemplary. Headed by senior aging specialists their qualifications are also on point, therefore, they always know what they are doing at any given time in handling the seniors.
- Fitness center with qualified instructor offering specialized exercises.
- Arts and crafts center for the creative.
- Detailed and planned outings.
- Daily activities that include games, discussions among others.
- Available transportation on request.
- Flexible scheduling that is one can come for few hours, the whole day, overnight, weekend or holiday.
- Daily serving of breakfast lunch and snacks in between.
- Salon and barber services on appointment at an extra cost.
At Grand Mere's participants get to interact with different people improving their lifestyle. The model of day care adopted by Grand Mere's ensures that adults get more contact care than they would have received at home, therefore families can do other things as their loved ones are monitored.
Pricing at Grand Mere's Adult Day Health Club
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Grand Mere's Adult Day Health Club
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grand Mere's Adult Day Health Club
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.