Gracie Sturdivant Care Home
1004 Edenbughs Keep Drive Knightdale NC 27545
The Gracie Sturdivant Care Home is a residential care home located town of Knightdale, North Carolina, which is in Wake County. Our beautiful community is known for the Neuse River which borders the area, historic roots and local activities. Knightdale is a wonderful place to live with an inviting, hometown atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Gracie Sturdivant Care Home is committed to providing seniors a high quality of life while striving to meet their individual needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff is available any time of the day or night to provide comfort to our residents.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community strives to encourage seniors to stay active with participation and socialization with our numerous amenities, including:
- Transportation available to doctor appointments and other health related necessities
- Planned offsite events including shopping, restaurants, library and much more
- Nutritional based meals and various snack options in beautiful dining setting
- Lounge area with large television to participate in conversation and socialization
- Beautiful outdoor setting to enjoy sitting outside or a walk around the grounds
We are proud of our caring, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Gracie Sturdivant Care Home.
Pricing at Gracie Sturdivant Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Gracie Sturdivant Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gracie Sturdivant Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.