Grace Manor of Arizona I
1330 East Ivanhoe Street Chandler AZ 85225
Pricing at Grace Manor of Arizona I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Grace Manor of Arizona I
- Angels to the Rescue
We were lucky enough to find the perfect place for my 94 year old father, Bill. He was still mentally sharp but was in the final stages of COPD and he passed away from congestive heart failure. Up until the...
- The people were nice, and residents seemed well cared for.
I toured here when I was looking around. They were friendly, and the residents seemed well cared for. It was just a little dark and cluttered for us. I don't think it would have been the right fit. We needed...
- It's been really good so far. I am happy with them.
It's been really good so far. I am happy with them. I have heard that the food isn't the best, but I have never tried it myself. They offered more opportunities for socializing which we really liked,...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Grace Manor of Arizona I
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grace Manor of Arizona I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.