Golden Retreat Assisted Living Facility
6746 Massachusetts Drive Lake Worth FL 33462
Golden Retreat Assisted Living is a residential care home located in Lake Worth, FL in Palm Beach County. The residential care home has done pretty well in its operations since its establishment. Equipped with modern facilities and in a humid environment, the community has helped many seniors settle well and live happily away from their usual homes. The community is committed towards caring for the seniors and assisting them with their daily tasks of life. Ideally located within the beautiful landscape, this community offers ideal locations where a resident senior can spend with visiting family members and friends.
Lake Worth, FL is dedicated towards ensuring a high quality life for the seniors who have contributed much to the wellbeing of the state. These selfless heroes and heroines often need help with their daily activities in their advanced years. Ravens Place guarantees quality at its best in their desire to meet the unique needs of the seniors in an efficient manner within the context of modern group home setting.
Pursuant to its core objective, the community has established end user amenities programs that are meant to actively keep the seniors happy. The amenities include;
- Beautiful and quiet courtyard
- Library facilities that are conveniently located on site with fast volumes of different books
- All-encompassing religious services for the different denominations
- Swimming pool and fitness classes program
- Comfortable sitting points with fireplaces to visit with friends
- Several dining options
Our community strives to offer the best. We are committed towards ensuring that seniors are comfortable, independent and enjoying life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.